About the Songs on this album
Scriptures that Inspired Some of the Lyrics:
- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
- Psalm 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts. And see if there be any hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.
- Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you But to do justice, to love kindness, And to walk humbly with your God?
- Luke 15:10 “In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
- John 6:44 “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.
- Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.
- 1 Peter 2:24 and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
- 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
- Jude 1:20-25 But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. And have mercy on some, who are doubting; save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh. Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy,to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
- Revelation 5:11-12 Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and the living creatures and the elders; and the number of them was myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.”
Scripture taken from the NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE (R), Copyright (c) 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Used by permission.
- The God of All Creation [Adoration, Confession, Supplication, Sanctification, Holiness]
- I was a Sinner [Confession, Praise, Proclamation, Exhortation, Salvation]
- Thank You Lord Jesus [Thanksgiving, Proclamation, Exhortation, Salvation]
- Jesus Loves You Too [Salvation, Love, Mercy, Grace, Exhortation]
- At the Feet of Jesus [Sin, Confession, Mercy, Grace, Holiness]
- The Ballad of Cariesue [Salvation, Mercy, Grace, Redemption, Sanctification, Exhortation]
- In His Healing Arms [Confession, Repentance, Forgiveness, Supplication, Sanctification]
- You Are Free in Christ [Holiness, Perseverance, Deliverance, Grace]
- Why Don’t You? [Exhortation, Salvation]
- The Days of My Lord [Thanksgiving, Proclamation, Worship]
- May We Stand Firm [Supplication, Holiness, Sanctification]
- No One Comes to the Father But Through Him [Praise, Worship, Proclamation, Exhortation]